Skip to main content
- Early Childhood Special Education
Early Childhood Special Education
- OCDE useful state and national resources on various topics that support programs for young children with special needs.
- Link to Help Me Grow, an Orange County organization with resources that connect, "...children and their families to services to enhance the development, behavior, and learning of young children."
- Typical Development Chart.
- Positive language to improve behavior article.
- The California 2016 Central Directory of Early Intervention Resources for Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities and Their Families lists resources available throughout the state for parents, family members, service providers and members of the public.
- Parents and caregivers understand the meaning of challenging behavior article.
- These easy-to-do activities can help children grow in six critical areas: body, health, mind, relationships, safety, and words.